26.9.04

My Life as a Blogg!

Well, it's Sunday and after making some muffins, i'm ready for a sleep!!

No not really! Port Power have won the AFL Grand Final which is better than the Brisbane Lions but I do feel sort of sorry as the Brisbane Lions were putting all their money on the win for themself! Perhaps a little Cocky!

It's been great to see that someone else has seen my Blogg and now I have 2 people viewing!!! Yay!!

I'm just going to have a quiet day, perhaps see my Mum & Dad and then get ready for work tomorrow!

Doing a very "exciting" Project Management Course so that will be interesting!

I better put some pictures up sometime! It looks very sparse! Well next time I go flying, I will take some picturse of Adelaide and post them!!

Have a lovely weekend and hope more people come and have a look!!!

1 comment:

FIGGS said...

mmmmmmmmm u know i like muffins!