19.3.05

The weekend is here!

Well this is the first week that I worked for the whole week! It's been a long week with lots of bits and pieces to do. Yesterday had a the Software Vendor of the Program I administer come onsite and was working on our New Server which needs to be configured. It took all day and they still hadn't finished the work even when I left at 4:30pm. Mind you I am not sure whether she was really that good anyway but when you are charged $150 per hour you better expect a highly technical worker!!

Well today doing some washing then going to folks for lunch and friends later.

Caught up with an old acquantaince last night and and had a good chat. She is a friend of Austins and lives at Mansfield Park. She has a 4 year old son who I hadn't seen for years when he was a baby really. He's pretty cute and active and loves playing.

Anyway not much else really.

1 comment:

FIGGS said...

I'm surprised you had time for any of that with the "busy" life you have