16.10.05

It has been a while!

Well, it has been a while since I last blogged!! Oh my, what have I been doing?

Well, I have been quite busy with work, lots of deadlines and messy queries. Learning alot about Access Databases and converting databases. I am not sure whether this is what I originally signed up for as the ExcelCare Consultant! Hmm, but it adds to me understanding of it all I guess!

So apart from lots of work and not much play, I've been walking about 3-4 nights a week with a friend to get fit. I'm not sure if I have lost weight, but I know I have definately gotten a little fitter!

Well, Have a bit of work to do today! So better get on with it!! :)

2 comments:

Weight Loss said...

Hiya Boggalog, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

I was reading your post 'It has been a while!' and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - legitimate home business - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Boggalog, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Weight Loss said...

Hey Boggalog, you have a great blog here. It has been a while! caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home pc site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Boggalog thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.