17.2.05

I'm sooo old!

Oh my God! I feel like I have really been neglecting my Blogg! I really need to take it seriously! Well, it's been a while since I last blogged and I've actually been really busy. Working and playing! But mainly working! It's been busy with work lately with lots of tech stuff going on!

I had a Birthday and God I feel old! ha ha ha! 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I am sure it is all downhill from here!

I have put in for Broadband and hopefully will have it all up and running on next Wednesday! I can't wait!! Much better than Dial Up and as one of the guys at work who also recently got Broadband, he just said it is soo much better and he never wants to see dial up again! Well, that's good encouragement!

I must add some pictures and hopefully when I get my Broadband up and running, I am planning on getting a homepage all sorted out! At least they give you a decent amount of space 30mb!

Well, off to bed with me and sweet dreams, I have the painter coming over tomorrow morning at 830am!

No comments: