25.2.05

Never want to see Dialup Again!

Well, I have finally got Broadband! Yay! It's great and I never want to see Dial Up again! I took the plunge and got the 512/256! It's really fast and I can run EMule and everything else all at the same time! I know I have been debating this issue for sometime and I thought it was time! Just gotta aim high to be the download queen! ha ha ha!

Been a busy week at work this week with lots of things going on and major changes at work.

I haven't done anything much other than work and sleeping at night! Well what else is there to do really! Although I have been getting nagged and nagged to do my Blogg so here it is! I've got the painter coming to repair my wall behind the fridge today and that'll take a few hours! Anyway I am not sure what else to write now so hopefully with Broadband I might actually do some more writing of my Blogg, but we'll see!

Nice 3 days off now! Yay!

No comments: