9.10.04

The End of Johnny! Hopefully!

Well, another week has passed me by andI am not really sure of what has happened!! Apart from supporting a friend (as much as I can) during the week, it has been pretty uneventful. Working, sleeping, eating, drinking and occasionally having a shower has all contributed to a quickie! Week that is! Mind you, having only a 4 day week with Monday as a public holiday helped!

Yes, it's that time again! Federal Elections! Well let's just hope that Little Johnny is booted and thrown overboard. I really can't recall another Prime Minister who has has so many websites set up to just discredit and tell the truth about our grovelling, divisive (hopefully outgoing) Prime Minister! I probably wouldn't even give him that term, it's too good for him!

Christian Values (yeah right!)!!!!!! Everything he does is so Unchristian like! Him calling the opposition leader as divisive is really the pot calling the kettle black!

Well, must vote, and maybe if I get the courage will challenge some snivling Liberal Snob at the polling booth! I know I must sound terrible, but when I hear about Johnny, it just makes my gut wrench!!!

Good Luck Marky! And hope the preferences roll to your side!!


No comments: