23.10.04

Oh my Giddy Aunt!

Well it's Saturday morning, actually 1254am. I can't believe I haven't even kept up with my Bogg! I'm just very naughty! I have had quite a busy week this week with work. Lots of meetings and changes to meetings. Lots of reporting to do and also keep up with my Project Management Course which is on Monday morning.

I managed to buy a TV Capture card so I can watch t.v. on my computer and also have the Radio! Yes, i'm lazy and prone to Peer Group Pressure! But all I know I learnt from friends!!!!!

Going to a friends today and I think he wants to buy a BBQ! Very handy now the warmer weather is here! Good Idea!

Going to do a couple of things this morning when I get up (after a shower) and drop some software off to my Brother etc.....

Well, bit hungry so gonna have a bite to eat and off to bed!! Working on Sunday Afternoon so that will be exciting!

Seeya soon!

No comments: