29.10.04

End of a Lovely Week

Well it has been quite a busy week over here in la la land! Just work work work! Always busy and next week again is a short week! I have tuesday off so I can work on Friday. All of Unit Off site course on Wednesday so that should be interesting. Haven't done a great deal at night, but generally trying to catch up and finish my Project for my course as some has to be handed in on Friday!!

Going out for a quiz night tonight and then to a friends tomorrow for a BBQ. Well luckily I bought my own sausages! Bratwurst! Yummy, German Sausages!

Sunday going to a combined birthday party for a 10yr and 7 yr old. So should be very exciting and then back to work Monday just to be off Tuesday!! Although I am working on the ward next Saturday.

So nothing really at all interesting to write about! Perhaps I should put some photos on my Blogg! Now that will be a challenge!!

See ya soon!

1 comment:

FIGGS said...

well if i can post pics on my blogg why can't you!HAHA