7.11.04

A long and winding road!

Well, I certainly think it has been a long time since I have written on here!! I have been incredibly busy over the last few weeks with work and getting some work done on this project that I am doing along with the Online Course!

Well, had a a particularly busy week this past one as we had a full day workshop which I have again in over a weeks time. It's extremely intense and very interesting talking about Management and Personality testing!!

So if you want to know I am a INFP for those who understand the Myers Briggs Personality Testing!!!

Last night had went and saw Hero which was quite a good movie and really I thought it was very though provoking. It is very much in the same vein as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. You had to use your Brain. Going out again tonight and also to the movies so that should be interesting!! Hopefully seeing the Forgotten! I think that would be a very good Suspense movie rather than a Thriller. Well, although I am not sure of what the week holds for me, I am sure it will be busy. I have a Strata Meeting on Tuesday so that should be interesting. I think I will not be running for Presiding Officer this year as I have done it for the past 2 years and frankly, everyone just relies on you to get things done. It shits me! And they don't even bother to fix it themselves.

Better ring the Development Company this week to get them to come and look at some problems. Frankly it would be easier to go through Consumer and Business Affairs to get it sorted out. At least something would be done in a reasonable time frame.

Anyway, better watch the show I taped earlier and then off to shower etc,,,,

See ya all later!!

Cheers!!

No comments: