27.11.04

Long Hot week!

Well, it's been a long and hot week, but quite fullfilling. I have been working all week prettyhard up till my days off on Friday. Went shopping at Marion with my Mother on Friday and ran into some people we know! Went over to my sisters place last night (Friday) and had a swim in their pool, soo cool and refreshing! It was very nice!!! Thank God someone has a pool! ha ha! After the swim had a BBQ at my sisters which was very nice. My brother in law has now introduced me to Cajun Spice to BBQ! He even cooked some nice tiger prawns with the Cajun spice and they were devine!!

Yes, I'm gonna have to go out and buy some Cajun Spice now for my BBQ. Which reminds me I will have to get my BBQ ready for the Summer months and have friends over for BBQ! Always love a good BBQ. Incidentally, last saturday when I had a BBQ at friends, they made very nice Chicken Burgers with Chicken Mince, Milk, Flour, Egg and some cheese and put them on the BBQ! They were delicious!!

Well off to J's tonight and then for a BBQ!! Yummy! Lovely weather, going out tomorrow arvo to the Movies to see Bridget Jones Diary. Haven't seen the first one but who cares!!

Well, better get off and have a shower etc....

No comments: