27.12.04

Well it's about time!

Well, yes it is about time I actually updated my Blogg! I have been really busy with study from work I haven't even wanted to get online to do anything!

Well, I have finally finished my Project Management Course although just waiting for the results to come back although I think it will not be until around mid January when I get them!

Had a lovely Christmas which was very relaxing with the family on Saturday. All day affair and then on sunday (Boxing day) had a lovely breakfast / early lunch with the family at my Sisters! I've been told I am a Godfather which is very exciting!!!!

Well, relaxing day today although I have some cleaning up to do! I have to work on the ward on Tuesday and then on Wed, Thurs and Friday. My sore throat is a little better now!

Just been watching a bit of the News and the earthquake in Thailand it's awful, some 11,000 people dead! All in 3 days and perhaps we need to put that in perspective with the pointless war in Iraq! Doubt George really gives a damn about Thailand! No Oil!

Going to my parents for tea tonight!


1 comment:

FIGGS said...

awwww you didn't tell us about those lovely boxers you got for xmas HEHEHE