6.1.05

Long time Coming!

Well, yes it has been a long time coming and I have finally done it and updated my Blogg! It's been a tragic Christmas and New Year for those who have been caught up in the Asia Tsunami. My thoughts are with those and my support to the Red Cross who have been asking for donations and helping out thos poor people. But like all disasters there have been stories of hope and survival!

Well, Christmas was a lovely time her for me with family lunch and dinners! I worked between the Christmas and New Year period in the office and with no one else! So sad and all I got was this lousy Sinus Infection!

Well, better go, just found out the Common power has been shut off by AGL probably as the power hasn't been paid!! Gotta ring the strata!

1 comment:

FIGGS said...

Good to see you can still type HAHA
Some people are just soooo rude