27.1.05

Day After Australia Day

Well, it is Thursday and a new day! Had a lovely day yesterday with my Godsons Baptism. Very nice indeed, and then had lots to eat when we all got back to my Sisters! Well, I certainly felt it last night, too much crap to eat! Did manage to have a couple of lovely swims in the pool though!!

Today just another day at work! Finally finished a report that I was trying to finish last week. Got another report to do now! Oh my it never ends! Frustrating Information Tech people today! They are just annoying and never seem to want to take the ownership of the systems! I didn't bow down and let them do the technical specs.

Not sure what to do tonight, might pop out and smell the daisies, but of course, have a day off tomorrow. Gonna go to the Doc's and then probably visit my mum. Going out for tea on Friday night and then catching up with FF on Sat and Sunday working a late shift on the ward and then back to work on Monday!

Anyway, have fun!

1 comment:

FIGGS said...

WOOOHOOOO another day off!