14.1.05

The end of a week!

Well, it is the end of a very busy week at work now and although I have today off, it feels like I really needed it! I've been working with other Systems Consultants and the Dept of Health in reviewing the submissions for a new Clinical Information System for Nurses. Very intense, all very secretive as we all had to sign a confidentiality contract and we can't talk about it outside of those who are doing the work!

I have been starting early and finishing late from work. Next week will be working all week from 830am - 5pm with the Dept of Health and Project Board to work out which submissions we will look at further! It's certainly a good experience to be doing this.

Soo much work and soo little time!

Well, today had some work done to my place by the Development Company and then tonight gonna pop over to a work colleagues place at 6pm to check out his computer setup and get some files that will be useful to copy movies to DVD.

Possibly catch up with another friend after this if all goes well!

Well, have a lovely weekend, I for my New Years Resolution, I hope to do more with my blogg and may even post some pictures! When I get the urge to do it!

1 comment:

FIGGS said...

Tis good to see your going to Blogg more!

Hey it's easy to post pics...i can show you sometime if you like HAHA